Friday, October 2, 2009

Kota Kinabalu Here We Come!

I'm now at McDonalds in LCC-T (Low Cost Carriage Terminal) Kuala Lumpur, awaiting boarding for my plane to Kota Kinabalu. Didn't sleep much last night, unless you consider the 30 odd winks I did after packing this morning. I was rushing to complete Devil's Disciples which mum bought yesterday afternoon. Ah well, I plan to concuss on the plane - can't have my "nightly" activities affect my holiday, can I?

 As usual, especially when sleep-deprived, the morning was a blur of tempers and orders. By the time the cab came, and promptly at 0700hours at that, we were still far from ready. I had already packed my 1Nos. check-in luggage, with numerous items scattered amongst the other luggages - my shoes, laptop and other stuff. I was quite surprised myself with the baggage damage - not as much as I expected.

 It's 9:40am now - yes, I'm still here thanks to my epic screw-up. There I was thinking throughout the week that my flight was AK5102 (scheduled to depart at 0930am - the same with Felicia's). When I tried to check-in this morning, the lady at the counter couldn't find my name! After going through a list of passengers, she found my name on the next flight! (AK5120 scheduled to depart at 1020am). Super~! Felicia's never gonna let me live this down for the rest of my life. I blame AirAsia - whoever schedules such similiar flight numbers back-to-back?

 Well, I'll probably update tonight - if there's an available connection. Mum and dad's pestering us to zone-in. Cya in Kota Kinabalu~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment